[access-uk] Re: Jaws locking up

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 16:47:53 -0000

I don't think this comes under the known issues bag.  I can run JAWS on
VISTA quite well without it locking up.  We could do with a bit more
info, when does it lock up, what seems to trigger it, what programs
start up automatically.  Generally some contextual info would be handy,
otherwise we are poking around in the dark.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Technical Support