[access-uk] Re: Is it possible to have Alex as my VO voice on my MacBook?

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 15:13:16 +0100

Andy, if you go into VO utilities with VO keys plus f8 you should be able to
choose your voice there.  Alternatively, press command plus VO keys plus down
arrow and use the right left arrows to cycle through the settings there.  One
of them allows you to switch between Daniel and Alex.
On 19 Jun 2013, at 14:41, ANDY COLLINS wrote:

Hi all -

I was enjoying working with Alex when setting up my MacBook, but now all that
is done, by default, I'm  stuck with Daniel for the VO voice. Is it possible to
get Alex, even if I have to buy more voices to do it -

Andy