[access-uk] Ipod/IPhone Choosing Songs to play

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 18:37:38 -0000

Hi all,

I need assistance with playing music from Apple users.

I often want to track pick from a lot of music and my keyboarding (without external) is not really that good yet. I have now tried the headset and microphone supplied with the Touch for this purpose and find I'm just getting random (incorrect) tracks and, to be honest, I'm rather frustrated with it.

Has anyone had good success using the headset and mic provided or maybe another, better, model? Am I really going to have to knuckle down with my typing skills and search for tracks by name to ensure accuracy?

Am I missing anything that may be of help?

Any advice most welcome.  Thanks!

--
Carol P