[access-uk] Re: Iphone keyboard issues

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 20:33:18 +0100

Hi Jackie
Thanks for your reply. What and where are the VO keys? I'm assuming they are the Voice Over ones - you have the Apple keyboard, I wonder if the Freedom one has the same. (Anyone with the Freedom keyboard (foldable) clue me in too?
Thanks.
Gordon

-----Original Message----- From: Jackie Cairns
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 2:12 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Iphone keyboard issues

Hi Gordon

To do a double click with the keyboard, hold down the VO keys and space-bar,
then that opens the edit field or app you want.  I have never worked out how
to get it to read line by line yet either.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability

jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx