[access-uk] Re: Ios 8.4

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 14:42:51 +0100

Hi Mandy

I have updated both my iPhone and iPad Mini to iOS 8.4 and each seems fine.

I have subscribed to the new streaming service on my iPad Mini to see what
it offers. Even though you get a three months trial, you still need to sign
up to one of the two pay plans. Once you do that, you can then unsubscribe
at any point before the trial expires so you don't incur a payment. I
believe there are a couple of ways to opt out by either going to Accounts in
the Music app, or to Settings, then iTunes And App Store, tapping on your
account, and choosing Subscriptions where you untick to cancel.

I must point out that I haven't done this yet though so can't give a 100%
assurance it is the procedure, but have read it is the way to go.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx