[access-uk] Re: Ios 8.4

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 08:42:55 +0100

Hi Steve

I have an iPhone 6, and am not aware of it. I must pay more attention the
next time I load an app that puts the view into landscape mode.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx
jackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Read my EyeWrite blog: www.thebrownsplace.info/?page_id=136
Follow me on Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: thejackmate

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf
Of
Edward Green
Sent: 05 July 2015 19:14
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Steve,

I’m not experiencing this with the Sky Go app on iOS 8.4. Voiceover
still says “Landscape, home button to the right” when I start watching
program.

I tend to lock my screen orientation and don’t have that many other
apps that put the phone into landscape, so don’t know if this still
works
across
the board.

Cheers,

Ed
On 5 Jul 2015, at 18:39, Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi jackie,

Have you found this bug in iOS 8.4?

With my iPhone 5S, when I go into Landscape now, it just says Landscape.
In
other words, it doesn't tell you home button to the left or right.

This can be a pain when apps force landscape like games.

All the best

Steve

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf
Of
Mandy Palmer
Sent: 05 July 2015 12:32
To: Access-Uk
Subject: [access-uk] Ios 8.4

Hi,
Has anyone updated to Ios 8.4? I'm a bit nervous to download it as I
want
make sure I keep my music that I already have on the phone, I have
over
1400
songs, some I've purchased and others I've copied from my own albums
and imported to my itunes library. I want to make sure I don't lose
that and
also don't want to subscribe to the new streaming service, how do I
untick
that?

Mandy

---