[access-uk] In-depth studies

  • From: "Ali" <alpot77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 00:18:59 +0100

Good evening all,
I hope someone can help me with the following.

As part of my ongoing studies, I am using a large text book.  This text book
has quite a few bookmarks, headings, most importantly, quite a lot of
footnotes and endnotes.  When I am reading a passage, I need to read and
study the footnotes and endnotes as well.  At the moment, I am trying to
access the book on my computer using JAWS, or on the Mac with Voiceover.
Unfortunately, neither JAWS, nor Voiceover allow me to study footnotes and
endnotes in details.  I also transferred this book onto my Iphone to study,
but, using Ibook, or, the voice dream do not allow me to study the footnotes
and the endnotes either.  I have the book in .doc, .pdf and epub formats.

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestion as how to access this book
including the footnotes and endnotes.  It would be great if I can find a
portable solution for this.  If not, software solution could also do.