[access-uk] Re: In-depth studies

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <lists.godfrey-mckay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 08:40:06 +0100

In Word, try and press Jaws key +f1 twice quickly and look at the Jaws
keystrokes.  These include:

To turn on Navigation Quick Keys, press INSERT+Z. This keystroke toggles
Navigation Quick Keys on and off. Press ALT+DELETE to determine if
Navigation Quick Keys are enabled. You can use the SHIFT key in combination
with most of the Navigation Quick Keys to move to the previous element of
that type in the document. For example, while the A keystroke moves to the
next grammatical error, the SHIFT+A keystroke will jump to the previous
grammatical error in a Word document. You cannot use the Navigation Quick
Keys A and M while you are reading with the Say All command. When you open a
Ribbon, menu, or dialog box in Word, Navigation Quick Keys are automatically
turned off. You can always change the current quick key value using the
Navigation Quick Key Manager.

Description Command
Next Grammatical Error A
Next Bookmark B
Next Endnote D
Next Form Field F
Next Graphic G
Next Heading H
Next Misspelled Word M
Next Comment N
Next Footnote O
Next Paragraph P
Next Revision (when using Track Changes) R
Next Section S
Next Table T
Next Word in Word Index List W
Move forward out of a table or list >
Move backward out of a table or list <
Move to style bar CTRL+SHIFT+S
Select next heading style ALT+SHIFT+RIGHT ARROW
Select prior heading style ALT+SHIFT+LEFT ARROW
Point Size CTRL+SHIFT+P
Insert and Overtype mode ALT+CTRL+I
Copy formatting of selected text CTRL+SHIFT+C
Paste formatting CTRL+SHIFT+V
Open Virtual Viewer and view list of comments, footnotes, endnotes, or
revisions in current document WINDOWS Key+SEMICOLON

Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445 880

Mobile: 07791 452 593