[access-uk] Re: In Reply To: Re: More on phones again

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 21:07:35 -0000

Ibrahim - I think May is refering to the issues I am having on the iPhone 5, this being that for example, I double tap on a number in my contacts, and the phone dials that person, VO drops right off in volume, and pressing of the vol up/down, doesn't always mnake a difference. Similarly, if I'm going through the ring tones I have on the phone, when I double tap to play one, VO drops significantly in volume. The same happens using Siri, I speak that I want in to the microphone, and VO loses volume, when it brings me back the results of what I asked for. Does this make sense? Don't know if it's only started happening on the iPhone 5, but could be, as most people don't seem to know what May and I are talking a bout -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>