[access-uk] Re: T-Mobile and fare usage?

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 21:00:58 -0000

Hi Caroline -

Thanks. I finally spoke to a T-Mobile rep today, and discovered that fair usage
meant 500MB, but that they send out texts when customers have used 80% of this
allowance, and again at 100%, at which point the customer is prevented from
using any further data until the next monthly period begins. So, sounds a safe
way to be -

Andy