[access-uk] Re: IT Exhibition at RNIB Judd Street Today

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 16:02:30 +0100

Hi Eleanor,

Thank you for your very kind words about Becky and I.  Becky has only started
working for me since April, but she is learning fast, and a great asset to me.
She doesnât know Braille, but knows many of the products we sell and is
certainly more than just an assistant to me, she is literally my eyes at a
place like that.

It was great meeting you in the flesh too.

Thanks so much.

All the best

Steve

--