[access-uk] Re: IPhone Questions

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 12:20:09 -0000

Yes Terry, the Mac lists are virtually the same, and it's very heavy.  I've
learnt so much on here just by asking specific questions, or passing on info
to others who aren't familiar with how it all works yet.  You feel you
accomplish something by doing that, and I believe it would be a shame to
re-invent the wheel and have yet another list to join that is specific and
could become very monotonous.  Just my thoughts.  I'm not the moderator, but
I say keep them coming if people want to know something because we can all
learn.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability