[access-uk] Re: IPhone Questions

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 17:25:32 -0000

Oh great.  Ready to play now once again.

Thanks for that one.

--
Carol P
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carol
Pearson Sent: 09 March 2011 17:16
To: Access UK Mailing List
Subject: [access-uk] IPhone Questions

Hi all,

First, I don't seem to be able to find the full stop on
the onboard QWERTY keyboard of the Ipod Touch.  Is it
just hiding conveniently from me, or is it hidden away
somewhere else that I should be looking rather than the
normal place?
Second, how do I produce numbers, please?

--
Carol P who is still practising away with her onboard
keyboard and being determined ...

link:- **
on the ** immediately-following link:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may
contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC
unless specifically stated. If you have received it in
error, please delete it from your system. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way
nor act in reliance on it and notify the sender
immediately. Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails
sent or received. Further communication will signify your consent to this.