[access-uk] Re: IOS7 With Siri

  • From: Thomas <mrnoisy98@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 16:26:05 +1000

Steve,
I did the update, and can't say I can notice the Siri problem, but, I can't figure out how to dismiss app-store popups [on an iPad], for, say, when you go to the description of an app. I can switch voice-over off and close them, but can't figure it out with VO on. Do you know? I'm thinking of consulting Google or the manual, but, hey, if someone knows, why not ask...
Thanks,
Thomas.
on 9/20/2013 6:02 AM, Steve Hyde-Dryden wrote:

OK, so how many of you all did the mamouth IUS7 update last night or this morning? Can't say I've noticed much of a difference yet apart from the ridiculously slow speed now of Siri. Anyone know how to speed it up a bit? I've looked but can't see it anywhere.

Steve

--
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -- Albert Einstein