[access-uk] Re: IE7 Home Page

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 10:30:22 +0100

Hi, you may have some malware installed, most likely the MSN Toolbar or the Windows Live Toolbar. Before doing that, try going to www.google.com, then in Internet Options tab to use current page button and activate it. Tab to ok and activate it. Hope that helps.

--
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group? To join, send a blank message to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks, Chris ----- Original Message ----- From: "roger.south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>