[access-uk] Re: IE ON NEW LAPTOP

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 10:17:06 +0100

Hi Richard.

Why would you want to downgrade from IE9?  Its much more stable not to mention
faster than its predecessor, but if you really must, you can uninstall it from
the programs and features section of Windows 7 which I presume you’ll also be
getting.  You need to make sure that show windows updates is ticked though
otherwise it wont show in the list of programs you can uninstall.

All the best, Ibrahim.