[access-uk] Re: IE ON NEW LAPTOP

  • From: Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 15:54:12 +0100

Whilst the new download screen takes a bit of getting used to, at least it now gives you a range of options to do with your download which can be accessed even after the download has completed, and the download will auto resume if your connection is lost.

Peter

-----Original Message----- From: chris hallsworth
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2011 12:29 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: IE ON NEW LAPTOP

Hi Richard.
The only thing that is different is the file download dialogue box has
been replaced with a message in the new notification bar. This is
accessed with alt-n just like IE8's information bar.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth

On 25/04/2011 11:20, Richard Godfrey-McKay wrote:
The only reason I had thought of using IE8 rather than IE9 was that I
understood that some thought it wasn't so intuitive to use. Thoughts
welcome.
Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445 880