[access-uk] Re: I can't read this page, can you?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 09:34:56 +0100

Hi Damon,

Coming at this from a sighted perspective, I can see that
there is a section at the top of the page which changes.
Consequently I suspect your screen reader is seeing this
change and trying to refresh the off-screen model.

I'm sure there's a way of handling this in JAWS, but will
have to defer to the experts to explain just how.

George.