[access-uk] How would you use your mobile if you could?

  • From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 14:49:17 +0100

Hi there.

I've got a few meetings coming up where I have a chance to put some
ideas forward.

I'm interested to know what software would you like to be able to use on
your mobile phone?

Think big. If you could have a piece of software, any software, that
would do anything, and you were able to put it on your mobile and have
it speak to you, what would it be? What would be most desirable or
useful? Maybe hardware or extra hardware could be involved too.

Interested in your thoughts.

...Damon

Thanks

Damon Rose
Content Producer: Ouch, Ouch Podcast, See Hear.
   www.bbc.co.uk/ouch     \    www.bbc.co.uk/seehear

Have you heard the Ouch Podcast yet? A razor sharp disability talk show
presented by Mat Fraser and Liz Carr: www.bbc.co.uk/ouch/podcast

Tel: 020 8752 4427 (x0224427)
email: damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.