[access-uk] Re: How would you use your mobile if you could?

  • From: "Rays Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 12:20:11 +0100

That's all very well, but the PDf of the bus stop codes on the Network West Midlands site is hardly user friendly, being less than well formatted and a very large pdf too.

In my opinion it would be better if this text phone infocould be put up as an HTML page.

Cheers,
Ray.

Subject: [access-uk] Re: How would you use your mobile if you could?

Hi Alex,

If you go to the bus operator's web site, all the numbers can be looked up,
so this is accessible anyway.

All the best

Steve