[access-uk] Re: How to turn off Plextalk's 36 month service announcement

  • From: "Barry Hill" <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 11:05:25 +0100

Thanks, Ian.  I agree, this is not very satisfactory.  It's just a marketing
ploy by Plextalk.  Ok, I like good marketing, but this should be set to do
one or two reminders, then turn off automatically IMO.

Just to clarify, when you say that we need to reset the date, what date do
we set it to?  Is it just a case of going into the date settings and
adjusting, say, to tomorrow then back to today's date, or do we need to
reset it to something that it is not?

Cheers

Barry