[access-uk] Re: How to obtain a text balance with O2

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 09:48:10 -0000

Hi Carol and Derek

Yes, that's exactly what you do.  I have a top-up O2 SIM in my N86 for a
spare, and I've just tried it.  When you type in star, hash, 10, hash,
nothing happens, so press soft key one and choose Service Command.  It says
"Please wait", then announces what balance you have left.

I tried the info I gave you in my previous Email last night, and it didn't
work, so perhaps this is a better route for you Derek and one that's
accessible.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability