[access-uk] Re: Hollux GPS receivers etc (was: Re: Re: GPS software

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 06:56:25 -0000

My one is the size of a matchbox and twice as thick.  I wouldn't rely on it
in Central London because it can't always get a signal - not just when
you're near tall buildings but when it's dark too.  If it gets a signal then
it can be helpful but be prepared for it not to work.  Possible a 70 %
success rate in Central ldn