[access-uk] Re: Help with new Dell laptop

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 16:16:25 +0100

I seem to recall that the antivirus can be a bit tricky to remove as you have to stop it loading in Services as well as on Startup or you don't get a clean uninstall.

It's such a long time since I configured my Dell. ... I may have played with the screen resolution.

That's honestly all I can recall Chris.

I'll leave you to liaise with Kashley, if I may, as I need a sleep right now ...

--
Carol P