[access-uk] Re: Help with a virus please

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 23:57:46 +0000

This has obviously caused a spark, <smiles>. Msn.exe? Hmm, could be that
awful Messenger Plus! again. First, delete the msn.exe if you can. If
not, remove Messenger Plus! If you have it, and see if Nod32 still
detects it. If not, then you're good to go. I wish you the best of luck
in removing this nasty piece of work.

--
  Christopher Hallsworth
  chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx