[access-uk] Help please with the Pages and Numbers apps for the MacBook

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 19:24:57 +0100

Hi all -
Can I ask for some feedback from any Mac users on here in respect of the
usability of the Pages and Numbers apps? As well as info about tables in
documents. I think I've read that VO doesn't work with tables in docs, is that
correct? So, how about on the web, does VO work with tables there. It's really
important to me to have at least as good an experience on the Internet that I
have had with JFW, so all feedback would really help.
Thanks -
Andy