[access-uk] Help for mum with her laptop please

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access uk'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 20:55:54 +0100

Hi my mum is still having problems with her laptop, she
recently installed firefox, it disabled java, now when she
loads any game sites such as book worm, she gets the java
symbol come up and it says it is unable to load all
resources, any ideas please. We have downloaded and
installed the latest java, no joy, we have also tried the
previous version of java but it doesn't help. Mum has
installed ie9, she has removed firefox, we still can't get
it to work. We are struggling with this one. We are also
having similar problems with adobe flash.

Regards

Adrien