[access-uk] Re: Help Tracking Down a Scart Cable

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 22:32:07 -0000

Jonathan, I'm truly staggered! I've been carrying out searches for scart to 2 x phono leads and variations of same for days now, and have trawled round loads of sites getting nowhere!

Away now to look at what you've provided. Maybe its because I don't work my way through pages 2, 3 and onwards of resultsthat I didn't find the below. I'm afraid I like to pluck the low hanging fruit! And there may well be a lesson to learn from that.

Many thanks for this.

Darran
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan H" <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>