[access-uk] Re: Help Tracking Down a Scart Cable

  • From: Jonathan H <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 23:19:29 +0000

True, but I doubt whether he hasn't got a scart lead kicking about
already. And the adaptor allows switching between in and out.

And if a full lead is needed, then
http://uk.farnell.com/_/av04382/lead-scart-2xphono-so-5m/dp/3823519 is
the one.
The exact total for that is £9.45 including postage; it's on clearance
so there's only 2 left though....