[access-uk] Re: Hard Drive, FAT32 or NTFS

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 14:38:13 +0100

That might be true if you need to access Windows 98 or earlier
systems, but Microsoft's own words:-

"Before you back up your computer for the first time, you'll want to
be sure your external hard drive is formatted with the New Technology
File System (NTFS)."

The full article explains a great deal.

http://tinyurl.com/2k5n4z

The full URL is: