[access-uk] Re: Hal/Supernova & navigating lists.

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 16:04:19 +0100

Hi Simon,

The list utility won't help here, because you can't bring up a list of web
page lists.  Let's not get confused between the list utility, which simply
gives a list of elements on a page, and the elements themselves.  I believe
Tink wants to jump between web page lists and their list items.  The list
utility does not address that problem at this time.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk