[access-uk] Re: HTMl.zip files

  • From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 14:29:12 +0000

Hi Niamh.

A zip file is a compressed archive which can contain one or more files.
Windows can open these files natively without requiring any additional software
using a feature called compressed folders.  Once you press enter on the file,
you should be presented with the contents and be able to add, move or otherwise
manipulate the contents.  Please let us know if you have further problems,
please try to include any error messages you receive as well as any steps taken
prior to such messages.

All the best, Ibrahim.

Sent from my iPhone