[access-uk] Re: HTML messages in Outlook 2000

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 12:21:34 +0100

Catherine, sorry I use Outlook Express so don't know where to find it in Outlook 2000... In Outlook Express it's in Tools, Options, the sixth tap on the Send page. Maybe an Outlook user can step in here.

Cheers,

Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>