[access-uk] Re: Google mail adding contacts

  • From: Catherine Turner <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 09:35:27 +0000

Hi,

Which keyboard shortcuts are we talking about here?  I use the basic
html web interface of google mail and there are a couple of keyboard
shortcuts (i for inbox, c for compose mail) that I'm aware of.  Are
you saying that in the standard view there are more shortcuts?

Also, what do you mean by managing contacts?  In the basic html view
it is possible to delete contacts and edit their details.  It is not
possible to manually add contacts as far as I know, which is an
annoying problem, but I just wanted to clarify what you meant by not
being able to manage contacts...?

Catherine