[access-uk] Re: Google mail attachments

  • From: Jonathan <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 17:39:40 +0000

Are you in the basic html version because of screenreader software?

I've just flicked into HTML mode, and sent myself a couple of images.

At the bottom of the email, right above the "quick reply" box, there
should be two options:
View or Scan and Download or possibly "download all images as zip
file" (if there are many images).

The other links you are talking about appear at the TOP of the email,
whereas the attachment option is at the bottom.

HTH