[access-uk] Re: Goodmans talking freeview box query

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 17:25:21 -0700

I'm not a Sky TV customer although do sometimes subscribe to the Sky Player and
mobile TV services.  I'm wondering is there any need to leave Sky?  Nothing has
changed, if you managed before then surely you can continue to manage now.
There are many programs that you can only watch on Sky, aren't you doing more
harm to your own TV choice by leaving Sky, aren't there other ways to make your
point which don't take away your choice of TV?