[access-uk] Goodmans talking freeview box query

  • From: william lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 09:08:53 +0100

        HI all,

If I do switch to freeview in january as my sky is up, can i get topup tv with
discovery etc. at all on this platform?
If sky don't give us what we want we may as well all run over to freeview if we
can get a good signal at least then, we are sayingif a charity for us can
produce a fully accessible box, why can't sky?
However, I will await results but am liking this goodmans box** To leave the
list, click on the immediately-following link:-