[access-uk] Re: GW Connect and Windows 8.1

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:23:45 +0100

Hi, this is correct and nothing we can do about it at this time. this is caused buy a skype kit problem not compatible with this version of window's. I would have thought that the folks over at GWMicro and skype had enough time to get this fixed before this Os came out but apparently I am wrong.

On 21/10/2013 10:57, Jackie Brown wrote:
Apologies for cross-posting, but I am asking this question on behalf of two
people not subscribed to these lists who are completely stumped!

They have both upgraded their laptops to Windows 8.1, and find GW Connect no
longer works.  I am unable to help as I don't use this, but hope someone can
provide any suggestions that I may forward to my friends.

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace