[access-uk] Re: GETTING READY AND EXCITED

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 15:50:01 -0000

Hi Andrew,

The keyboard on the Fujis are very good.  I don't like the Toshes because
the Windows key is somewhere at top right, instead of where it should be,
and all the keys on the Fujis are in their proper place, and they are big
keys, with plenty of travel for such small machines.  I love them to bits!
If you see me at an exhibition any time, I'll show you mine, which even
though it is 18 months old, still gives you an idea, as the new ones have
the same keyboards.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,