[access-uk] GETTING READY AND EXCITED

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 21:49:53 -0000

Hi all,

I'm getting ready and just a bit excited about my new laptop and for the first time I've abandoned Tosh and gone for a DELL. Now, if you want that story which is very much access related (or the lack of it), ask me nicely! <Smile>

Meantime, I'm wondering which programmes I can use on my new "Key to Freedom", Steve? Others may be interested in how that works with other programmes, so you might just like to fill us in. I'm particularly wondering about SKYPE. I remember you saying that WINAMP will work that way. Do you only find out which will and which will not by trial and error, or is there a better way?

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx