[access-uk] Fwd: [ncwfsa] Configuring the Qube Twitter client

  • From: Michael Cassidy <mike.cassidy137@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Access-UK <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 09:26:59 +0100

Hi Listers,

A plea from another list. Please can anyone help.

Thanks and regards,

Mike

Begin forwarded message:

From: Reg Webb <regwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ncwfsa] Configuring the Qube Twitter client
Date: 24 June 2015 05:40:33 BST
To: ncwfsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi anyone who understands the innards of the Qube Twitter client.
It says it "Cannot connect to Twitter", while I can connect to Twitter
perfectly well with either of the browsers I use.
The Qube would seem to be looking in the wrong place, but I can find no
configuration dialogue or file which might help here. Most of that
stuff is .pyo files, which are presumably compiled in Python, which
counts me out.
Any ideas?

--
Reg