[access-uk] Fwd: Traveline App Usability

  • From: Dave Sheridan <dsheridan65@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx " <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 19:43:50 +0000

Hi list

Recently there was a little discussion regarding the Next Buses app being
upgraded and its name being changed to TravelLine UK but that the changes
required one to look at a map. I wrote to the developers about it being
inaccessible now after the changes and there is some hope ahead based on the
email response below. I hope this is still of interest to some members of the
group and that these changes do materialise as I for one made a lot of use of
NextBuses.

All the best from Dave
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: