[access-uk] Re: Fwd: Traveline App Usability

  • From: Saqib Hussain <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 19:09:16 +0000

Hi Dave. The Next Bus Is app still usable as all you have to do is to
tap done on the welcome screen which points you to download the Travel
Line app. As for the new app itself. I can access the list tab at the
bottom of the screen. I can also add stops to favorites and remove
them if I wish. The app also has a new audio feature where it will
tell you when a bus is approaching. I can understand why people are
complaining about not getting the list up and this is probably to do
with the advert at the bottom of the screen but never the less it
still can be accessed. All I'm saying is that I can use the app with
Voiceover only.  I've spoken to another list member off-list about
this and he agrees that the app is usable with Voiceover but we did
come to the opinion that accessibility could be improved to make it as
good as the original Next Bus Is app which is my preferred bus app.

--
You can find me on Twitter @Saq5000 and Skype Saq5000