[access-uk] Re: Fw: failure notice for Adrien Colins

  • From: Adrien <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:27:08 +0100

Hi Mark

Yes thank you, I should have replied to you before now but
I've found the problem, I have sorted it out with the person
concerned.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
or
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx
Or
adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx