[access-uk] Re: Fw: failure notice for Adrien Colins

  • From: Adrien <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:48:03 +0100

Hi Eleanor

Well I'm glad you've kind of sorted out the problem. It's a
shame as play.com have some very good deals.

As regard my e-mail address, if you read the failure notice
carefully there are two a's at the beginning, this is why
the messages keep bouncing back, I have checked myself and
it is definitely the problem why you can't send to me.

Anyway, you take care.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
or
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx
Or
adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
Date: 19:01:2009 8:59 am

for your information, Adrien, your Orange address doesn't
work either, sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news.
Marie