[access-uk] Re: Fw: Dolphin Pen at Sight Village

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 15:50:46 +0100

James, GW's Chief has made this point.  I think it is very little use waving
the DDA at organisations who won't install the necessary DCM software, or more
mportantly, allow access to USB ports on their network computers.  We have
enough trouble keeping nasties off our machines without public organisations
dropping their guard too.

That said, I can certainly see the advantages of the Penn as it would obviously
allow a user to access family and friends computers, and some less public
organisations such as Universityies, or maybe your local vol org.
Neverthetheless  I do not think its realistic to exspect as of right to be able
to walk up to any computer and use it, as exceptional as your needs might be.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx