[access-uk] Re: Fw: [BW] Press Release: Multi-Line Braille Displays

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:48:33 -0000

hi, looks promising! however i've got to laugh when they use phrases such as
"more affordable" and then throw $3000-6000 prices at us. must admit though,
wish i'd had one of these multi-line displays when i was working in a
call-centre! smile. life would have been a million times easier.
kevin - co-owner/moderator of the blind gamers discussion list.
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx