[access-uk] From The Qube to Chicken Nuggett

  • From: Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 09:19:13 +0100

Morning folk,

Have upgraded my OS to Win 7 and since can't get The Qube to open correctly,
Google Voice wanting me to sign in every time I try to launch The Qube,
strange.

Anyway anyone tried Chicken Nuggett and what do you think of it as I'm
seriously thinking of grabbing it although there is a small charge for same.

Think the subject was discussed here before but as it didn't concern me at
the time I passed it by.

Any thoughts appreciated. JJ     J  JJ  J

Tony Sweeney

---
is active.