[access-uk] Re: From The Qube to Chicken Nuggett

  • From: Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 10:29:37 +0100

It’s probably worth you doing a Google of it.

Their blurb looks quite frankly, great so did want to check here with listers
to see if it is in fact as accessibly good as they say.

Of course you can download a trial but for how long can’t glean.

They have a PayPal option to purchase if you want which I like.

Tony