[access-uk] Free AD Movies

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 09:25:36 -0000

Hi.

Peter, you mentioned something about a website offering free audio described
movies as voiced by sky and other providers.  Is this website publicly
accessible?  If it is, please could you let me know what the website is as I'm
sure many of us here would be extremely interested in this project.  I for one
am considering switching movies on my sky subscription off, but need to find a
high quality source of audio described content before I do.

All the best, Ibrahim.